Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures!

I know, I know.. I'm a bit late.. But better late then never.. :o)
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving @ my parent's house in Queens, NY,

Here is one of the few nativity sets my mom owns. This one is wood carved! I was lucky enough to convince my mom to loan it to me! :o)


My mom's 2008 Christmas Ornament!


2007 Christmas Ornament


Grandpa, Aaron, Lyla & I were pre-gaming.. waiting for the Turkey


Lyla is the best to cuddle with! well.. the 2nd best. AG being the best!


Yummy TURKEY!


Sweet Potatoes with extra marshmallows!


Green Bean Casserole


The family!



What did we have?
Turkey (duh)
Sweet Potatoes
Green Been Casserole
Stuffing
Rice & Beans (duh)
Mofongitos (It's a Spanish plantain dish)
Coquito (Puerto Rican Egg Nog)
Bread Pudding
and some other assortments!

It was a great night! Our first Thanksgiving has husband & wife! and Lyla's First Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first Thanksgiving! Lyla is precious!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online