Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Megan's Gingerbread Tree Disaster

Here's my little cousin Megan decorating a gingerbread Christmas tree @ my mom's house!

Megan & my mom's rug background story:

My mom, a few years ago (about 2yrs), decided to put down rug in her whole apartment, so that her niece & nephew (Megan & Gabby), could feel free to be kids without disturbing the downstairs neighbors. Well, the first day Megan & Gabby came over, after the rug had been installed, my mom sat them both down and explained that they had to be careful when eating & drinking, because she had paid quite a bit of money to have the majority of the house rugged.. That's when my stepdad came in with McDonalds breakfast.. they sat down and chomped away.... all was well, until little Megan decided to walk away from the table and take her chocolate milk with her.. What followed next was a high pitched yelp. Megan spilled her milk on my mom's brand new rug... not good... looking back, it was quite funny! Megan blamed my stepdad for the whole thing. After all, he was the one who gave her the milk to begin with.. lol.. Kids these days! anyhoo.. Fast forward two years later and here is Megan @ my mom’s house. They were having a girls day.. Mom got her a gingerbread tree to assemble and decorate.. Priceless!

Here is the short, edited version..

4 comments:

tamarahillmurphy.com said...

that is ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

I love this! How cute, I almost had a heart attack I know how much you love your rug :0) I appreciate these kind of moments now more than ever as my three boys are all grown up!


Erin

Anonymous said...

Gotta hand it to my daughter, she def knows how to pass the blame!! ha!!

casterline said...

I love the video! I gasped out loud when the tree fell!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online