Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt

I love this video! It's paired with My Redeemer Lives (an awesome song) by Nicole C. Mullen.

Dick and Rick Hoyt are a father-and-son team from Massachusetts who together compete just about continuously in marathon races. And if theyre not in a marathon they are in a triathlon — that daunting, almost superhuman, combination of 26.2 miles of running, 112 miles of bicycling, and 2.4 miles of swimming. Together they have climbed mountains, and once trekked 3,735 miles across America. Its a remarkable record of exertion — all the more so when you consider that Rick can't walk or talk.

This video is an awesome representation of how awesome our God is. No matter the struggles or heartaches He carries us through to VICTORY!



Team Hoyt

5 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Mara!Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I`ve been looking around on your blog and I really like it alot!!I love coffee as well,so we share that addiction! Also it`s great to hear that your a Chrtistian as well!It`s always a blessing meeting other believers!I`m looking forward to getting to know you better!!Take care!!Blessings,Toni

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you Mara! Gosh, I feel like I've met a soul mate after seeing your interest. I, too am an artsy-type person who LOVES coffee! Congratulations on your recent wedding, you are a beautiful bride. (Can't say I've ever seen an ugly one...)

Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot to say, Team Hoyt is truly inspirational and such a picture of God's love for his children.
Blessings...

Linda said...

Hello, Mara. I just wanted to tell you that "I know my Redeemer Lives" is such a beatiful song. I've always loved hearing it. Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Holly said...

Hi, Mara!

Thanks for coming by my blog today. I've seen this vid before. Those 2 are such a wonderful expresion of the Father's love for us all!

I'll go check out your Etsy shop!

~ Hearts ~

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online