Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grandparents 50'th Wedding Anniversary!

My grandparent's celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! Leave it to my mom to come up with a theme. Everyone was encourage to dress in 1950's attire. Mom went went as far as printing 1950's slang words from the internet! Learning 50's lingo was not easy, but nonetheless hilarious! Here are some pictures (Aaron could not make it to the party :o/)

My Attempt @ a 50's hairdo (it took me a bit)


A family friend ready to Party


My uncle & cousin making good use of the cardboard photo prop


The men


My auntie & I


Sisters! My auntie & grandma


Playing "instruments"


singing


She made her own skirt!


The table


Lollipop cake


Our attempt in making our grandparents home a bit 50's!


My grandparents baccccckk in the day


Grandma


Grandpa


And to think, Aaron & I have 49 years 10 months to our 50th wedding anniversary! Yippee!

2 comments:

Kaley Ehret said...

This looks amazing! My family is into 'themed events' too. In fact, we might have to steal this for my parents' 50th someday. =)

Glad I found your blog. =)

KochisCorner said...

I LOVE it. Looks as your family knows how to have fun!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online